Full stack data scientist, I am interested in bridging the Knowledge Gap between Data and Business considerations for a win-win interaction between Man and Technology.
Clustree 2019-01-07 — Present
Building of an artificial intelligence based career coach
- Proof-of-concept based incremental improvement of AI based solutions (Python).
- Developement of production ready solutions in a Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) environment (Gitlab).
- Data modeling and cleaning (Python - Elastic Search - NLP).
- Machine learning models performance assessment and reporting (Shell/Html reports).
- Presentation of models performances to clients.
- Corporate communication media writing.
Kernix 2017-01-03 — 2018-12-31
End-to-end development of data products and analysis, with a strong focus on pragmatism and data-driven insights.
- Optimization of sales forecast models in textile industry (decreased processing time by 10 fold and complexity by 1/3 with equal performances - python).
- Design and development of a rule-based chatbot for the power market industry (MVP - python).
- Challenging of existing risk assessment models in banking (increased funding by 10% while decreasing global risks - python with xgboost).
- Designed, managed and developed an error detection data pipeline for a major pharmaceutical industry (backend in python - frontend in html/css/js).
- Knowledge transfer to junior data teams (statistical/machine learning models (LSTM), coding, methods).
- Pilot and plan data lab content production for corporate communication.
Institut Pasteur 2013-10-01 — 2016-12-31
Identification of novel RNA-based virulence mechanisms in complex ’omics’ data in host-pathogen interactions.
- Identification of novel communication molecules in host-pathogen interactions from high throughput low signal/noise data (3 published work)
- International collaborative exchanges for interdisciplinary projects (Israël, USA and Sweden).
- Teaching and development of wet laboratory procedures.
Institut Pasteur 2011-05-01 — 2013-04-30
Understanding the pathogenicity of Entamoeba using comparative transcriptomics and phylogenomics
- Development of bioinformatics workflow for large text files processing and quality control (RNA-Seq / Python).
- Automation of quality control report generation (R/Sweave ).
- Ensured daily communication in a two-year project between a technological platform and a basic research team.
- Data mining/wrangling (python, bash, sed, awk)
- Data pipelines (python, MongoDB, SQL)
- Machine learning (sklearn, xgboost, keras)
- Performance assessment (confusion matrices, residual analyses, business related)
- Need identification (Value Proposition Design)
- Specification design and planning
- Implementation (python, html, css, js)
- Deployment (virtual hosts, WSGI, cron, secured connexions)
- Corporate communication (content, edition, strategy)
- Charting (matplotlib, chart.js)
- Writing (reporting, data audit, research articles)
- Project management
- Technology watch
- Knowledge sharing
- Autonomous tasks prioritization
- Business acumen
Paris Descartes University 2013-10-01 — 2016-10-01
Université des Sciences et Technologies de Lille 2006-10-01 — 2008-07-01
Young Researchers in Life Science 2015-10-01 — 2016-06-30
Communication development and design thinking of a conference (in the organizing association).
- Communication development and design thinking of a conference (in the organizing association).