What I do : I develop data science projects with a background in Life sciences. After two years in service and technical counsel, I am now focused in developping AI based solutions for an HR startup.
What I used to do (academia) : For 6 years, at CEA’s Institut de génomique and more recently at Institut Pasteur, I had a great opportunity to work on our understanding of nucleic acids multiple functions. I developed a perspective on research topics such as the role of ribonucleic acids in host-pathogen interactions by taking advantage of technologies such as high throughput sequencing. The use of such technologies enabled me to develop on top of my experimental skills, proficiency in large scale data analysis in interdisciplinary projects.
What I have recently read :
- Life 3.0: Being Human in the Age of Artificial Intelligence by Max Tegmark
- Management game 2 by Isabelle and Frédéric Rey Millet
- Manager un projet informatique by Olivier Englender and Sophie Fernandes (French book about IT project management)
- La transformation digitale des entreprises by David Autissier and Emily Métais-Wiersch (French book about digital transformation)
- The Order of Time by Carlo Rovelli
What I have written somewhere else (expect some French …) :
- Pour une intelligence artificielle humaine ? - december 2017
- Intelligence Artificielle : entre rêve et réalité - march 2018
- Pouvait-on prédire une deuxième étoile pour la France grâce à la Data ? - august 2018
Feel free to contact me via LinkedIn.